[asterisk-users] tcpbind and source IP address

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:23:55 CDT 2017

Hi,

I recommend you to install from sources, especially because the latest
Asterisk 13 has several bugfixes for pjsip.
To my knowledge, nobody proposes ppa or Debian backports for Asterisk.

Wazo has Debian packages, but it's only for Debian Jessie and with extra
patches for Wazo.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
Lead Developer Architect at ALLOcloud