[asterisk-users] Asterisk/FFA version upgrade recommendation

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 12:09:54 CDT 2017

Hi,

We use with success on our production the builtin fax in Asterisk 13, based
on spandsp.
We have several lawyers that use this feature each day with no major issues
to my knowledge.
However, we have enabled T38 on the entire chain and we have a carrier that
handles T38 pretty well.

Before that, we had more frequent failures.

Yours.
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
Lead Developer Architect at ALLOcloud