[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.13.1 use_callids = yes Extensions ID as CallerID

Motty Cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:51:42 CDT 2017

Hello, In Master.csv Asterisk is loggin the Company ID set in
Extensions.conf, but I configured logger.conf to  log the EXT ID. For
instance, the SRC in the following line should be my ext. number. Does it
make sense? From my extension 4007 I called 78079745, yet in the log below
the first number is 2318001800 which is the main company's number set in
Extensions.conf.

2318001800

78079745

phones

"ITadmin" <2318001800>

SIP/4007-00015c0a

SIP/voip1-00015c0b

Dial

SIP/voip1/78079745,80

4/3/2017 15:30

	4/3/2017 15:31

2

0

NO ANSWER

DOCUMENTATION

1.49E+09

Logger.conf

[general]

dateformat=%F %T

;

; Customize the display of debug message time stamps

; this example is the ISO 8601 date format (yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:SS)

;

; see strftime(3) Linux manual for format specifiers.  Note that there is
also

; a fractional second parameter which may be used in this field.  Use %1q

; for tenths, %2q for hundredths, etc.

;

;dateformat=%F %T       ; ISO 8601 date format

;dateformat=%F %T.%3q   ; with milliseconds

dateformat = %F %T.%3q   ; ISO 8601 date format with milliseconds

;

;

; This makes Asterisk write callids to log messages

; (defaults to yes)

use_callids = yes