[asterisk-users] 100% CPU after upgrade.

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 16:45:58 CDT 2017

Those are all rational questions, so here we go:

We upgraded from 11.x, though the system was a backup server, so it was never
actually used.

The system is a 2.4Gh quad-core Xenon with 4G of RAM, so it should have plenty
of power for what I'm asking it to do.  The system is configured via RT using
a local Mysql database.

We only use the native SIP channel driver at this time.

I honestly don't see any reason for this server to eat 100% of it's cpu, and
am hesitant to roll it out to production until I understand why it is.

Once again, any suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks,

Mike Diehl.

On Friday, March 31, 2017 01:51:07 PM Matt Fredrickson wrote:
> One thing you didn't mention was what version you previously upgraded
> from...  Also, more information about the system in general would
> help.  (Endpoints, is it realtime or flat file configured, if
> realtime, what type of database, what channel drivers (SIP or PJSIP,
> and others).
>
> Matthew Fredrickson
>
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:08 PM, Mike Diehl <mdiehlenator at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've upgraded to Asterisk 13.14.0 and now I'm seeing that Asterisk is
using 100% CPU.

> > I have one AMI agent connected that is acting rationally.  I've got a hand
full of SIP (RT) registrations.  There is no other call activity.

https://community.asterisk.org/

> > New to Asterisk? Start here:
> >       https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+Started
> >
> > asterisk-users mailing list