[asterisk-users] No love for the repos?

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Sep 29 12:21:56 CDT 2016

Steve Edwards wrote:
> I must have missed the memo, but the repos vanished on 2016-09-25
> causing all of my 'yum update's to fail.
>
> Am I'm the only one using the repos?

You are not, there's been multiple reports about it being broken
currently. There's an issue open[1] to look at it but most people are at
AstriCon presently and the repos are generally unmaintained. This does
mean that the repos do NOT receive security updates.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26407

--
Joshua Colp