[asterisk-users] Asterisk Radius CDR

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:12:42 CDT 2016

Hi,

I've recently setup Asterisk with Radius CDR by following the document:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/RADIUS+CDR+Backend.

The issue currently I'm facing is after turning on the debug getting
message: cdr_radius.c:208 radius_log: Unable to create RADIUS record. CDR
not recorded!

I've checked and grant access 666 to radiusclient config files: servers &
dictionary.digium and 777 to '/var/run/radius.seq'. I've noticed that
/var/run/radius.seq is not getting updated.

Further added, in asterisk CLI while running command: cdr show status
getting results below;

Call Detail Record (CDR) settings
----------------------------------
  Logging:                    Enabled
  Mode:                       Simple
  Log unanswered calls:       No
  Log congestion:             No

* Registered Backends
    cdr-syslog
    Adaptive ODBC
    cdr-custom
    csv
    radius

Please advise if I may missed any steps.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir Chohan