[asterisk-users] Asterisk 14.0.0-rc1 Now Available

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 02:19:47 CDT 2016

Great! Thanks, team, but just before I file a bug..

No matter how many v and d I put, when I now do "dialplan reload" in
v14, it just says "Dialplan reloaded".

Previously, it used to give some info, and I could scroll back and see
if there were any obvious errors in the dialplan.

Is this and intended change, something I've done wrong, or a bug that
needs filing?

Thanks!