[asterisk-users] Ast 13.11.2 : bridgepeer variable empty ?

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:29:21 CDT 2016

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your explanation, it's clear to me.

Nevertheless, it doesn't help me in my use case: I'm trying to collect all
SIP callid and store that with cdr_adaptive_odbc.
The business use case is to link Asterisk CDRs with logs from our operators
via their API and our capture tool to give an access in our GUI.

I retrieve easily SIP callid of caller, but not easily for the callee.
For now, the best I have is to use the b option in Dial application and
take that via a subroutine with:
same  =   n,ExecIf($[${LEN(${SIPCALLID})} >
0]?Set(CDR(callee_callid)=${SIPCALLID}))
same  =   n,ExecIf($[${LEN(${SIPCALLID})} =
0]?Set(CDR(callee_callid)=${PJSIP_HEADER(read,call-id)}))

It works, only if the remote party answers. If not, I don't retrieve callid.

Somebody has an idea with dialplan ? My B and C plan is to poll current
channels via asterisk or to intercept callids with a kamailio, but it seems
a little bit overkill, at least to me.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Have a nice week.

--