[asterisk-users] Asterisk 14.0.0-rc1 Now Available

Marcelo Terres mhterres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:55:01 CDT 2016

I noticed another different behaviour.

In older versions, when I call rasterisk, I receive some informations
about it. Fox example:

[root at pbx2 ~]# rasterisk
Asterisk 11.22.0, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2013 Digium, Inc. and others.
Created by Mark Spencer <markster at digium.com>
Asterisk comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; type 'core show warranty'
for details.
This is free software, with components licensed under the GNU General Public
License version 2 and other licenses; you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain conditions. Type 'core show license' for details.
Running as user 'asterisk'
Running under group 'asterisk'
Connected to Asterisk 11.22.0 currently running on pbx2 (pid = 1461)
pbx2*CLI>
Disconnected from Asterisk server
Asterisk cleanly ending (0).
Executing last minute cleanups

But after upgrade to Asterisk 14 rc1, even if I use the sample
configuration files, I didn't get any information when call rasterisk.

root at rtc:/usr/local/src/asterisk-14.0.0-rc1# rasterisk
rtc*CLI>

Is that expected?

Regards,
Marcelo H. Terres <mhterres at gmail.com>