[asterisk-users] Asterisk 14.0.0-rc1 Now Available

Marcelo Terres mhterres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:44:48 CDT 2016

Hey dev team, kudos for the good job.

Just one information.

When I started Asterisk after upgrade to version 14, I received this
information:

[Sep 19 19:40:57] WARNING[22694]: res_odbc.c:525 load_odbc_config: The
'pooling', 'shared_connections', 'limit', and 'idlecheck' options are
deprecated. Please see UPGRADE.txt for information

I know that odbc configuration changes, but there is no UPGRADE file
containing this information. In fact, there is no UPGRADE-14.txt file.

Regards,
Marcelo H. Terres <mhterres at gmail.com>
IM: mhterres at jabber.mundoopensource.com.br
https://www.mundoopensource.com.br