[asterisk-users] Panasonic PBX connect to Asterisk (Ikka Tirtawidjaja)

Ikka Tirtawidjaja ikka.tirta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:15:46 CDT 2016

Dear Mc Grath R,

Thx for the information.

If that TDA-600 can not use SIP Trunking, can we use "SIP to E1
converter/gateway" between my Asterisk Server and Panasonic KX-TDA600 ?

or from asterisk we convert the sip phone line with ATA Converter / FXS
Gateway, and then we connect the output (RJ11) to C0 on Panasonic TDA600 ?

Any recomendation for SIP to E1 gateway ?

Thx in advance

Ikka