[asterisk-users] Multiple phones when one is unregistered

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Thu Sep 1 10:27:33 CDT 2016

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 13:49:57 +0000 (UTC)
tony at softins.co.uk (Tony Mountifield) wrote:
> > What module am I missing?
>
> The ExecIf command is provided in the module app_exec, which is
> usually located at /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_exec.so

Yes, I see it.

> Maybe you had turned off app_exec in the menuconfigi when building,
> or maybe your modules.conf has a noload => app_exec.so

The distributed modules.conf does not appear to mention it at all.  I
don't need it now after all so I won't add it in until I can evaluate
the security issues that it might bring with it.  It's hard to find
documentation for it other than the actual source code.

http://doxygen.asterisk.org/trunk/dc/d73/app__exec_8c-source.html

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net