[asterisk-users] Problem setting up ssl connection

Stefan Tichy asterisk3 at pi4tel.de
Wed Oct 26 16:24:56 CDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 04:57:15PM +0200, Jonas Kellens wrote:
> if it is indeed manager.conf that I need to edit then the problem is
> that I see no param : tlsdontverifyserver=yes

A comment copied from sip.conf.sample:
"If set to yes, don't verify the servers certificate when acting as a client."

With AMI connections asterisk is allways the server.

> I don't know how to make the AMI ignore the self-signed certificate.

The client fails to verfify the certificate. Do you use PHP 5.6? The
default behavior has changed.

--
Stefan Tichy  ( asterisk3 at pi4tel dot de )