[asterisk-users] Registered successfully, but after a minute or so no SIP messages anymore

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:39:02 CDT 2016

ok, now it is getting weird...
actually i don't see any firewall issues, but i am not able to get a
call from outside to my sipgate account. in asterisk nothing is visible,
core set verbose is activated.
sngrep (on my asterisk server) shows me indeed the invite from sipgate!?

What I see via sngrep is the following options-flow:
192.168.3.50:55060 -> 217.10.79.9:5060
217.10.79.9:5060 -> 192.168.3.50:48757 (200 OK)

shouldn't sipgate answer on the same port that the communication
initiated??? in this case 55060?