[asterisk-users] Conference Call like conference done by mobile!

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Oct 5 11:05:32 CDT 2016

On 10/5/16 7:04 AM, Mandar Khire wrote:

> hi,
> I trying to solve one scenario:-
> As I can make call from mobile phone to my friend1. As he accept it, I
> put him on hold, & dial friend2.
> As he also accept it, I put him on hold & follow same procedure till
> friend6.
> The I click on 'Merge call' & I can talk to all 6 friends at a time &
> they can talk each other.
>
> Can I write This scene by dialplan?How?
>
> I used Confbridge but its different type of conference.
>
> Need help.
> Thanks.

     What you are mentioning is a function of the phone an not of
Asterisk.  The phone has to support all those channels and mix them
locally.  Most phones only do three way calling but some can do more.
What is the problem with dumping everyone into a Confbridge conference
room?  Same result at the end.

> --

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161