[asterisk-users] res_pjsip parkinglot configuration?

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:36:02 CDT 2016

I'm trying to find where you configure the parking lot used by phones
registered via pjsip.

In sip.conf you could set the default lot for call parking with the
'parkinglot=mylot' setting but I don't see an equivalent in pjsip.conf

Do I need to use setvar to set CHANNEL(parkinglot) on my endpoint to do
this now?

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein