[asterisk-users] Any reason Asterisk won't start without a rebuild on a cloned VPS?

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:42:40 CST 2016

Thanks for the super-quick answer! Now I was able to find this:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Building+and+Installing+Asterisk#BuildingandInstallingAsterisk-Buildingfornon-nativearchitectures

I had just assumed a cloned vps would be identical.

Out of interest, how unoptimized would the result be?

I mean, on a low-end VPS with maybe 3 simultaneous calls at most and runs
almost idle even then, is the difference going to be noticeable at all?

Thanks again.