[asterisk-users] Non-global variable that follows channel?

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:06:21 CST 2016

Related to http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2016-November/290384.html,
at the moment I'm passing one variable via DIAL.

Now I'd like to pass a whole bunch, and my idea was to rather than
having a great string of

b(synctest3b^setVar^1(something)^2(more things)^3(etc))

and then get them with ARG1..ARGn etc, I could bundle the whole lot
into a HASH and then unbundle them at the called channel.

Passing the HASH as a var isn't working (I wasn't expecting it to!)
but is there any other way of doing this, or is it setVar for each
one?