[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11, Dynamic Features: cannot reproduce wiki's CDR example

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:12:39 CST 2016

Hello,

>From [1], I read the following example:

[applicationmap]
retrieveinfo => #8
,peer,Set(ARRAY(CDR(mark),CDR(name))=${ODBC_FOO(${CALLERID(num)})})

Then I wrote is my own simplified example:
[applicationmap]
setuserfield => 11,peer,Set(CDR(userfield)=FOO)

When running the above example, with console, I can see lines such as:
    --  Feature Found: setuserfield exten: setuserfield

But looking at latest CDR entries, I see that CDR(userfield) remains
unchanged.

My question is:
has anyone met success when running Wiki's CDR example ?

Regards

[1]  https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Custom+Dynamic+Features