[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.24.1 garbled audio

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:45:48 CST 2016

Hi all

I am using asterisk 11.24.1 on a centos 5 machine. kernel 2.6.18 flavor.
(x86_64).
I have about SIP 150 endpoints on it.
when I send a message I'm getting garbled audio.

I used to have a single PRI card in the box - but something happened and
that connection
no longer worked. I removed the card and also removed the system.conf and
chan_dahdi entries.

I am using ConfBridge in a PA kind of mode so all endpoints are muted.

how do I monitor any dahdi timing? (dahdi 2.11.1 complete) (libpri 1.5)

Network is 1G. Devices are 100Full connected to a 100Full switch.
Server is a real server 95% idle when speaking.

Any suggestions on what to look at or how to resolve?

Thanks,

Jerry