[asterisk-users] sorcery.conf mappings

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Nov 9 16:06:58 CST 2016

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016, at 05:59 PM, Carlos Chavez wrote:
>      Is there some documentation for all the available sorcery.conf
> mappings for realtime?  Asterisk already includes some tables in the
> database that are not enabled by default on the sorcery.conf like
> transports and outbound registrations.  There are no examples in the
> file on how to enable them.  Where can I find some documentation to
> enable those mappings?

There's nothing currently to document this fully, the closest thing
would be the PJSIP realtime page[1]. I have created an issue to do some
documentation though[2]. Are there any in particular you are interested
in?

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Setting+up+PJSIP+Realtime
[2] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26572

--