[asterisk-users] What could be stopping "Disconnect Call" feature from working (set in features.txt)

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 01:17:27 CST 2016

Thank you - that makes sense. I've seen something about swapping and
optimizing channels on the console, but I didn't realise "optimize"
meant "not do what you wanted".

OK, so here's why I'm dialling anything at all:

The first dial is because I MUST limit the incoming call to less than
60 minutes.

The second dial, which carries the gH option, is because I want
someone to be able to listen to a radio stream

>From previous discussion here, it seems the only way to do that is the
gH workaround above.

If I'm not missing a trick here and there's no better way to do those
to things, is there any way to force Asterisk to NOT "optimize" those
channels?