[asterisk-users] Suddenly getting lots of "Unable to send packet: Address Family mismatch between source/destination" but ONLY on 1 of 2 VPSs in same datacentre.

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:49:40 CDT 2016

Just to say "thank you" on the list, and to confirm that the output of
the command you suggested are as follows:

# ip -6 addr show dev eth0
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 state UP qlen 1000
    inet6 fe80::601:ddff:fea2:dXX1/64 scope link
       valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever

# ip -6 addr show dev eth1
3: eth1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 state UP qlen 1000
    inet6 fe80::601:ddff:fea2:dXX2/64 scope link
       valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever

ip -6 route show default is blank

So from what I understand, this should be OK? I'll dig a little
deeper, drop the host an email, and contact you privately if needed.

Thanks again.