[asterisk-users] Hints realtime table structure Ast 11

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed May 18 20:20:28 CDT 2016

On 2016-05-18 16:32, Neeraj Chand wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone used hints in realtime ?
>
> (As in storing and loading hints from odbc)
>
> I cannot find a table structure for this anywhere...?
>

> Thanks
>
> Neeraj

Hints are defined in the dialplan so if you are loading your dialplan
from a database it is the same thing.

I personally use static realtime for my dialplan as I find the "real"
realtime scheme very inefficient because you still have to modify the
dialplan text file to insert switches (which for me defeats the
purpose).

Carlos Chávez
dCAP #1349
+52 (55)9116-91161