[asterisk-users] VoipRaider is true for FREE calls?

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue May 10 06:50:34 CDT 2016

wrote:

> On Mon, 2016-05-09 at 19:43 -0300, Vitor Mazuco wrote:
> > VoipRaider the site, says calls to landlines in Brazil...
>
> I hope I'm not infringing any mailing list rule by recommending you to
> take a look to the following providers. I use them with my Asterisk, the
> rates are good and they allow multiple calls.
>
> callwithus.com
>
> freelycall.com

While it's sometimes a grey area, discussion of commercial products and
businesses properly belongs on the asterisk-biz list:

While I know conversations tend to diverge sometimes, the asterisk-users
list should be about using Asterisk, and not about promoting some third
party service or software that may pertain to Asterisk.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Director of Technology