[asterisk-users] Switching between Music on Hold streams. [13.8.2]

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:10:04 CDT 2016

Thanks Joshua,

I realise mine is a bit of a niche case, so I certainly don't expect
to be catered for "out of the box" as it were, but is there some way
Dovid's solution could be wrangled into doing what I require then?
Dovid mentions this (lower case!) g option, but call me thick, but I'm
not sure how it's supposed to work. I'm not being lazy here, but I
really just can't figure it out!

I've tried a few other things, but it really doesn't seem like the
second channel can "hear" or respond to the DTMF tones.

It doesn't have to be an elegant solution, any fudge will do!

It did just occur to me that I could use this option I just noticed:

"H - Allow the calling party to hang up by sending the DTMF sequence
defined for disconnect in features.conf."

Will that hang up the whole call, or just the extension which was
dialled by the Dial(PJSIP/...) application? Does that make sense?
(It's getting late here!).

Thanks!