[asterisk-users] click2call for conferencing two mobile numbers

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri May 6 07:40:07 CDT 2016

On Friday 06 May 2016, Alok Srivastava wrote:
> Dear List
> wanna configure click2call in such a manner that my asterisk box call two
> mobile numbers and connect both numbers to talk. I have configured voip
> gateway, my internal and external calls are working fine.
> please help ,

You ought to be able to do this just using call files.

All you have to do is inject a callfile  (format is explained on the Wiki)
into the folder /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/ .  You have to do this within a
CGI script, so you can pass the two end numbers to that script when the button
is clicked.

Note that depending on the block size used on the underlying device, you
probably should first create the file in some temporary location and then mv it
to ...outgoing/ .  Otherwise there is a danger of Asterisk reading an
incomplete file and doing nothing.  Only if you know the entire file is
definitely going to be smaller than one block, can you get away with creating
it in place.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .