[asterisk-users] Execute an app on the master channel from inside a Macro on the called channel

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:48:25 CDT 2016

​While I am executing a Macro on the called channel, right after the call
connects​, I need to execute an app on the master channel, from inside that
macro, specifically, SendDTMF. If I execute it now, it send a text message
to the Callee, when my app needs to send it to the caller.

I could use
set(master_channel(variable)=XXX), but then how do I execute some code on
the master channel.
Note that I could send the name of the master channels to the Macro
M(Name^parameter), but then how do I execute SendDtmf on the identified
Master Channel?