[asterisk-users] PJProject Bundled Update

George Joseph george.joseph at fairview5.com
Thu Mar 31 15:30:22 CDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Brian Wilson <brian at wildsong.biz> wrote:

> Clever. Some packages are missing though. Should I convey this to someone?

​Meaning that you think they should be in the script but they're not or the
script is trying to install them and they're not found?​

If it's the former and everything otherwise works, then there's no harm
done.  Some of them may only apply to Ubuntu.  If it's the latter and we're
not installing everything needed to build, then open a ticket at
issues.asterisk.org.