[asterisk-users] PJProject Bundled Update

Brian Wilson brian at wildsong.biz
Thu Mar 31 14:17:34 CDT 2016

The way I got this build to succeed last night was by using a separate
pjproject, error I get with bundle is the same after applying your patches.

First patch succeeds.
Second patch fails in 'configure'.

What I did -- I downloaded your diffs, unpacked a fresh copy of the
asterisk tarball, then applied patches.
Then did configure, make menuselect, make

Looks like you were working with an older version of configure? I think
those changes that failed are already in the release file.

Build still fails with

Makefile:117: recipe for target
'source/pjsip-apps/src/python/build/_pjsua.so' failed
make[2]: *** [source/pjsip-apps/src/python/build/_pjsua.so] Error 1
Makefile:20: recipe for target 'pjproject' failed
make[1]: *** [pjproject] Error 2
Makefile:398: recipe for target 'third-party' failed
make: *** [third-party] Error 2

I did ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-imap=system --with-pjproject-bundled

I am building on a Debian 8 virtual machine.