[asterisk-users] PJProject Bundled Update

Brian Wilson brian at wildsong.biz
Thu Mar 31 11:30:13 CDT 2016

I think that I worked around the first issue (libasteriskssl) last night.
Should have gone to bed earlier instead. :-)
Will test your patches this morning. I build on a barebones Debian 8.x
virtual machine - not "older" unless you consider "stable" = "older".

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 8:57 AM, George Joseph <george.joseph at fairview5.com>
wrote:

> As you know, the ability to use a bundled version of pjproject was
> introduced with Asterisk 13.8.0.
>
> More info on the Asterisk Wiki
> <https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Building+and+Installing+pjproject#BuildingandInstallingpjproject-bundled> and
> in this email thread
> <http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2016-March/288685.html>.
>
> Since then I've fixed a few issues related to older versions of Debian and
> CentOS which you can in these 2 patches.
> https://gerrit.asterisk.org//2516
> https://gerrit.asterisk.org/2449
>
> Any other feedback?  I'd like to get an idea of how many folks have tried
> it.
>
> --
Brian Wilson, GISP
Wildsong 707-827-0001