[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.8.0 Now Available

Marek Červenka cervajs at fpf.slu.cz
Wed Mar 30 06:51:53 CDT 2016

there is no info about --with-pjproject-bundled

i tried it (centos6 32bit)
./configure --with-pjproject-bundled

checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... yes
OpenSSL library found, SSL support enabled
./aconfigure: line 14995: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
./aconfigure: line 14995: `fi'
make: *** [build.mak] Error 2
make: Leaving directory
`/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/asterisk-13.8.0/third-party/pjproject'

vim ./third-party/pjproject/source/aconfigure
# Check whether --with-opencore-amrnb was given.
if test "${with_opencore_amrnb+set}" = set; then
   withval=$with_opencore_amrnb; { { $as_echo "$as_me:$LINENO: error:
This option is obsolete and replaced by --with-opencore-amr=DIR" >&5
$as_echo "$as_me: error: This option is obsolete and replaced by
--with-opencore-amr=DIR" >&2;}
    { (exit 1); exit 1; }; }
else
???missing something???