[asterisk-users] How to recognize a name spelled letter by letter ?

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Wed Mar 23 08:38:26 CDT 2016

    Do you mean the directory( ) application that’s used as a dial by name directory service to match caller inputs to existing names? If not, then It's not going to be possible to simply have the user enter a digit, say ‘2’, and have Asterisk repeat a letter since the user could mean either ‘A’, ‘B’, or ‘C’.

John