[asterisk-users] Incoming INVITE with Portability Info and LRN

Trey Hilyard kctrey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:19:57 CDT 2016

I thought this would be as easy as

exten => _XXXXXXXXXX\;rn=+19136630000,1,Goto(from_pstn,${EXTEN:0:10})

But it appears that the pattern match doesn't work once I get to the "r" in
"rn". I am assuming that the pattern match doesn't like dealing with
characters without taking the entire URI.

I am working on a plan using a lot more CUTs than I think I should need,
but we'll see if it works.