[asterisk-users] Dial()-Function

Dominique Haeber dominique.haeber at xig.ch
Thu Mar 17 07:54:59 CDT 2016

Hi all! :)

I search a function or option for application Dail().

My situations:

I have two or more Dial()s with multiple devices (Handgroups).

Level1: Dial(SIP/device1,20)
Level2: Dial(SIP/device1&SIP/device2,20)
Level3: Dial(SIP/device1&SIP/device2&SIP/device3,20)

When in level one, no one accept the call until the timeout, they have a missed call on device.
When in level two, no one accept the call until the timeout, they have a missed call on device again.
If SIP/device3 accept the call, SIP/device1 has two missed calls and SIP/device2 has one missed call.

If on the same level anyone accept the call, the other in the same level get "Call complered elsewhere". (That's okay)

If i use option "c" for Dial() in any case asterisk send "Call completed elsewhere".
Also if the Caller hangup during ringing/cancel the call.

What i need:

On timeout: "Call completed elsewhere"  (this is with option "c")
If any other in the same level accept the call: "Call completed elsewhere" (Thats normal)

And special, if the caller cancel the call during ringing: "Missed Call" (This is without option "c")
But i need this behavior with option c, cause on timeout i need a "Call completed elsewhere".

How can I achieve this?

Sincerely,
Dominique