[asterisk-users] 2 devices same *actual* extension - can it be done

Kevin Long kevin.long at haloprivacy.com
Wed Mar 9 12:40:51 CST 2016

Hello,

My company has invested heavily in Counterpath’s Stretto provisioning platform for Mobile and Desktop VoIP clients .

At this time their system allows 2 devices (for example iPhone + desktop computer) using the same software license per user , which many of our users require.

Their provisioning system assumes that both devices will use the same SIP extension for auth however.

Normally we would use separate extensions and a follow-me , but if there is any way to use the same extension,  I need to figure it out.

Thank you,

Kevin Long