[asterisk-users] Differences between Chan_SIP and PJSIP with NAT and STUN

Chirag Desai djchillerz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:40:11 CST 2016

> Joshua Colp wrote:
>
> There should be nothing different, except for how you configure things.
> What is the full PJSIP configuration? What is the environment where
> Asterisk is running? Is ICE actually in use on the other side? What is
> the full SIP trace?

The full configuration is here:

http://pastebin.com/XqZG1m5X

I am connection over TLS / SRTP on port 5063.
When I put in a stun server asterisk sends media to the phone's external IP.

The asterisk is has a public IP and internal IP. It is internet facing, and
is not behind NAT.

When I had ICE enabled on the snom, it didnt seem to make any difference.
PJ showed an ICE error.

The sip trace is here:

http://pastebin.com/fDxbk289

Thanks for your help.