[asterisk-users] How to recive Incoming calls in Chan Dongle ?

Ashish Gupta ashishlnmiit3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:00:42 CST 2016

Hi Vitor,

The dongle.conf file contains your configuration setting related to your
particular dongle. There, set the "context=dongle" (or anything you
specified in extensions.conf), then provide the "exten=1234" (The
extensions that will be called in the particular context). Also provide the
imei number in the end of the file.

Now in the extensions.conf file start with the context you provided in
dongle.conf(eg. dongle). Now write the following command to answer the call
coming through the dongle-

[dongle]
exten => 1234,1,Answer()

HTH,
Ashish

*Ashish Gupta*
*B.Tech (ECE) 3rd Year*
*The LNM Institute of Information Technology*
*Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302031 , India*
*Mobile No: +917597056895*