[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 Realtime MusicOnHold

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Mar 4 12:47:55 CST 2016

     I am having a problem trying to use the realtime database for
musiconhold for Asterisk 13.  Everything is setup and I can see the mapping:

===> musiconhold (db=general, table=musiconhold)

     Only what is in the musiconhold.conf file appears in Asterisk and
the database is completely ignored.  The database was created using
alembic and the structure included with Asterisk 13.7.2.  We are using
MariaDB on CentOS 7 and res_config_mysql for the realtime engine.  All
other configurations (pjsip, iax, voicemail and queues) are working as
expected from the database.  How can I debug this problem?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161