[asterisk-users] PJSIP signaling question

Kevin Long kevin.long at haloprivacy.com
Tue Mar 1 18:37:17 CST 2016

Interesting, thanks George. I pulled Asterisk 13 from git and the new pjproject from the SVN and will test accordingly .

I have a few more questions about PJSIP in Asterisk 13:

1.  Is there any way to list current ongoing calls and see what codecs are being used in the RTP streams?  With chan_sip,  “sip show channels” did this.

2. Also with a PJSIP initiated call, is there a way to see how man RTP packets have been sent and received for the call , I am debugging some intermittent 1-way and no-way audio on calls , and I am having trouble figuring out fi it is the client, firewall, or Asterisk/pjsip that is the culprit .

Regards,

Kevin Long