[asterisk-users] how to join 2 channels using AGI/AMI

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:18:30 CDT 2016

thanks John

yeah, your approach is much siple, i've tried it but i'm not able do detect
DTMF tones.

it seems that on calls that i receive DTMF tones are handled correctly, but
on calls generated from Asterisk to the world when the called side sends
some DTMF digits they are not detected:

    -- Executing [s at macro-myconnector:1] NoOp("SIP/pbx2-000004b2", "") in
new stack
    -- Executing [s at macro-myconnector:2] Read("SIP/pbx2-000004b2",
"RESPONSE,beep,1,s,3,5") in new stack
    -- Accepting a maximum of 1 digits.
    -- <SIP/pbx2-000004b2> Playing 'beep.gsm' (language 'en')
    -- User entered nothing, 2 chances left
    -- <SIP/pbx2-000004b2> Playing 'beep.gsm' (language 'en')
    -- User entered nothing, 1 chance left
    -- <SIP/pbx2-000004b2> Playing 'beep.gsm' (language 'en')
    -- User entered nothing.
    -- Executing [s at macro-myconnector:3] GotoIf("SIP/pbx2-000004b2",
"1?REJECT,1") in new stack

Any idea?

nik600
http://www.kumbe.it