[asterisk-users] Auto Answer or AgentLogin stay on the line?

Shahid H shahidh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:19:53 CDT 2016

Hi,

I am in process developing Multi-Tenant system for Call Centers.

I am considering what are the best option for Agent to Login and and wait
for the calls from the Queue.

Option 1: AgentLogin (staying on the line with music on hold and bridging
the call when a customer enters the queue)

Option 2: After AgentLogin then enable Auto-Answer feature on the SIP
Phones.

I am considering going for Option 1 because it will work on any sip phones
but it might be impossible to use AgentLogin if calls are distributed to
many queues on multiple servers and leastrecent would not work?

Thanks