[asterisk-users] Distributed Device State options

Shahid H shahidh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:12:34 CDT 2016

Hi,

What options do I have to setup Distributed Device State across to multiple
Asterisk Servers?

If an agent is on the phone on a queue on one of the Asterisk server, other
servers will need to about it and therefore, will be able to operate
adequately. For instance, an agent is a member of two queues (app_queue)
and those queues on separate server.

I have been reading about Distributed Device State using Corosync or XMPP.
Is there any other options but reliable?

How about share device state through Redis by looking at the device state
on Agent/Queue. This could be done in Lua in the dialplan.

Thanks

Shahid