[asterisk-users] Pet project: one step Asterisk compile on Centos 7

Nasir Iqbal nasir at ictinnovations.com
Thu Jun 16 05:43:39 CDT 2016

Hi All,

Thanks to Tzafrir Cohen who described very well that why RPM is better then
any other script and how easy to build one.

However for those like me still enough lazy to collect dependencies or
setup mock builder, I recommend Koji build system for them. Either one can
host his/her own Koji server or can freely signup for Community Koji Build
system being hosted by CentOs and Fedora

After you have access to koji build system it is very simple and quick to
make your own custom RPM for any target distribution and architecture of
your choice!

Regards

Nasir Iqbal

ICTBroadcast - an Auto Dialer software for ITSP
<https://www.ictbroadcast.com/how-become-internet-telephony-service-provider-itsp-using-ictbroadcast-sp-edition>
SMS, Fax and Voice broadcasting & Inbound / Outbound Campaigns
http://www.ictbroadcast.com/