[asterisk-users] PJSIP subscribe

George Joseph gjoseph at digium.com
Tue Jun 7 09:36:07 CDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Annus Fictus <annusfictus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use presence with PJSIP and  I have a "issue".
>
> I created correctly hint priorities like:
>
> exten => 1000,hint,PJSIP/1000
> exten => 1001,hint,PJSIP/1001
>
> Extension 1000 can subscribe extension 1001 y vice-versa. The problem is
> when the extension 1000 make or receive a call. In the softphone where the
> extension is present on buddy list, the extension appear go offline. When
> hang-up the extension return on-line.

This is what Asterisk sends when an endpoint is "InUse":

xmlns:ep="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:rpid:rpid-person">
   <note>
      On the phone
   </note>
   <tuple id="1180">
       <status>
          <basic>
              closed
          </basic>
       </status>
       <contact priority="1">
           <sip:1184 at xxxx.com>
       </contact>
   </tuple>
   <pp:person>
      <status>
         <ep:activities>
             ep:busy
         </ep:activities>
      </status>
   </pp:person>
</presence>

I can confirm that Bria shows offline but if the client is using the tuple
status instead of the person status then I can see why.

> On the Asterisk console the command core show hints show the correct state
> for the extension.
>
> On my tests I used XLite, Bria and Jitsi.
>
> Any hint?
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards.
>

> --