[asterisk-users] Realtime for PJSIP registrations

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jun 1 12:30:05 CDT 2016

     I use realtime for my Asterisk configuration and are now making the
transition to Asterisk 13 and PJSIP.  I used alchemy to set up my
databases and I can now configure my endpoints.  While trying to
configure a trunk I can see that there is a database table called
ps_registrations that should be used to make the registration to the
provider but there is no corresponding entry in the sorcery.conf file so
the information is never read into Asterisk.

     Why is this so?  Why put the table there is you cannot use it
(along with the transport table I guess).  Is there a way to activate it
via sorcery.conf?  What would that line look like because just putting
something like "registration=realtime,ps_registrations" in the res_pjsip
section prevents pjsip from loading.

     I tried putting the registration section in the pjsip.conf file but
I am getting an error back from the provider (Fatal response 403).  I
think I am doing everything correctly but I do not know if it is failing
because some of the configuration is in realtime and only the
registration is in the text file.

     Any advice?  Is realtime ready for production use for PJSIP?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161