[asterisk-users] No Sangoma ISDN BRI cards detected by goautodial

Yves biganiro yves.biganiro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:14:07 CDT 2016

Asterisk 1.8.23.0-1_centos5.go

DAHDI Version: 2.6.1 Echo Canceller: HWEC

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:32 PM, A J Stiles <asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 Jul 2016, Yves biganiro wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Hi,I'm facing a strange  issue where by SANGOMA not detected  by
> goautodial
> > system ,
>
> Is this some kind of one-stop, pre-prepared distribution with Linux,
> Asterisk,
> DAHDI, a web server and some custom scripts, that all installs from one
> place?
>
> We really need to know your Asterisk and DAHDI versions.
>
> Type in a root terminal,
>
> # asterisk -V
>
> and note the version number displayed  (it will be on the first line).
> Then
> enter
>
> *CLI> dahdi show version
>
> and note the DAHDI version displayed.
>
> --
> AJS
>
> Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
> list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .
>
> --

Yves Biganiro

Senior IT Consultant - independent

Tel +250727612605

##A tech entrepreneur and web developer, Passionate about technology with
working experience in web development.##