[asterisk-users] VoiceMail and SMS

Joaquin Alzola Joaquin.Alzola at lebara.com
Fri Jul 15 10:29:27 CDT 2016

Hi Guys

I am asking too many questions because we would like to use Asterisk first as a proof of Concept and check from there were it goes.

- Does the Voicemail have the option of SMS notification on new drop messages (we have an SMSC so we will use that one).
- What is the best Linux OS to install Asterisk in?
- What throughput does it stand 1 machine with about 8GB Ram and 4 CPUs? We plan to add  couple but just checking for a single one.
- Does it hava a max capacity?

Thanks for your time.

BR

Joaquin
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.