[asterisk-users] dtls_cipher

Teijo g.aloitus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:37:30 CDT 2016


I'm using Asterisk 13.9.1 (compiled from source) in Ubuntu 14.04.4.

I'm testing webrtc with jscommunicator (www.jscommunicator.org), and I'm 
using wss. My problem is as follows:

If I set


I can get audio with Firefox 47.0.1, but with Chrome 52.0.2743.60 beta, 
I just get log entry in messages.log telling about SSLv3 handshake 
failure; I'm not sure, but I suppose that I might get similar results 
with other Chrome versions.

If I set


connection is established with both browsers, but there is no audio.

At the moment I have no idea what to try next.



More information about the asterisk-users mailing list