[asterisk-users] Registration server with PJSIP

George Joseph gjoseph at digium.com
Mon Jul 4 09:40:10 CDT 2016

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Leandro Dardini <ldardini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am moving from realtime chan_sip to pjsip and one of the problem I am
> facing is the lack of "sipregs". With chan_sip, when an extension
> registers, the server where it has registered to is stored in sipregs.
>
> Is there something similar in pjsip? How can I find on which server the
> pjsip extension has registered to?

Incoming registrations for pjsip are stored in the ps_contacts table.  In
Asterisk 13.10, a new column (reg_server) was added to store the
registration server.  Since 13.10 hasn't been released yet, you'll need to
download the latest release candidate which is RC1. [1]   RC2 should be
released later in the week.

[1]
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/asterisk-13.10.0-rc1.tar.gz

> Leandro